From Maisqual Private Wiki
We need to setup a Continuous Integration Service for day-to-day analysis of monitored projects.
There are some data that can hardly be retrieved from history. They are:
- The evolution of bugs: status changes, votes, etc.
- The evolution of code characteristics: metrics.
- The mail exchanged on the project mailing lists.
- The forums and website activity.
- The number of downloads, views or tweets.
Jenkins is used as the CI engine.
Jenkins allows to create a template project with custom fields. The parameters are then passed to the get_maisqual.pl script.