From Maisqual Private Wiki
This page lists on-going actions.
 Current actions
- Refactor the public maisqual web site:
- Move or delete contents from private to public (private is not read anyway).
- Clean polarsys stuff.
- Work on phd report:
- State of the art
Will really try to publish at:
- ICSE 2014 (International Conference on Software Engineering), held on 01/06/2014 in Hyderabad, India. Deadline for submissions: 13/09/2013. Tracks to be followed:
- Research papers
- SEIP (Software Engineering In Practice)
- NIER (?)
- Doctoral Symposium
- MSR 2014 (Mining Software Repositories), held with ICSE 2014. No information for now.
- FASE 2014 (International Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software Engineering), held on 05/05/2014 in Grenoble, France. Deadline for submissions: 11/10/2013.
Will try to publish at:
- JSE 2014 (International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications), held on 02/01/2014 in Zurich, Switzerland. Deadline for submissions: 05/08/2013
- ECIR 2014 (European Conference on Information Retrieval), held on 13/05/2014 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Deadline for submissions: 14/10/2013.
- Journal: Challenges in Open Access Publishing for Software Engineering and Information Systems Fields. Deadline: 01/10/2013.
- Journal: IEEE Software Special Issue on Reflective Practice. Deadline: 20/10/2013.
These have to be matched against the following papers ideas:
- A practitionner approach to software engineering data mining
- Tools relevance:
- Shapes of Software: templates for evolution & distribution of metrics
- Dimensionality reduction (?)