Project Release Survey
From Maisqual Private Wiki
For this release, please answer the following questions:
- Has an architectural change occurred? On what application/directory/file/class/function?
- Did some great decision in the team management occurred?
- Is there a defined release management process?
- Is there a defined requirement management program?
- Is there a defined quality assessment program?
- Are there peer reviews?
- Project meetings setup regularly? How often?
- Code inspection?
- Design inspection?
- Do you use a configuration management tool?
- How long between the previous branche setup and the release? How many commits?
- How many different developpers contributed code? What is the variance?
- What is the average number of modified lines between file versions? For the whole release?
- Do you have unit tests?
- Do you have integration/system tests?
- Do you have functional tests?
- Do you have a testing plan?
- Do you have testing objectives?
- Do you have automated testing setup?
- Is testing a part of the continuous integration process?
- Do testing enter in the release management process?
- Is user documentation easily available?
- Is there process management documentation?
- Are there requirement documents?
- Is there a configuration management plan?
- Is there a change management plan?
- Is there a roadmap?
- Is there design documentation?
- Are there coding conventions?
- Are there naming conventions?
- Is there testing documentation?
- Is there a user manual?
- Is there an installation guide, if relevant?
- Is there and administration guide, if relevant?
- Is the documentation translated? How many languages and how much (%) of the documentation is covered?
- Mailing Lists & Forums: volume, variance, etc.
- Time to answer forum question.
- Time to answer mailing list question.
- Number of support requests opened.
- Number of support requests re-opened.
- Time to close support requests.