From Maisqual Wiki
- Acquirer [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765, ISO/IEC 12207 ]
- Stakeholder that acquires or procures a product or service from a supplier.
- Acquirer [ IEEE 1058, ISO/IEC 15288 ]
- The individual or organization that specifies requirements for and accepts delivery of a new or modified software product and its documentation.
- The acquirer may be internal or external to the supplier organization. Acquisition of a software product may involve, but does not necessarily require, a legal contract or a financial transaction between the acquirer and supplier. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- buyer, customer, owner, purchaser are synonyms for acquirer. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]