From Maisqual Wiki
- Attribute [ IEEE 610.12 ]
- A characteristic of an item; for example, the item's color, size, or type.
- Attribute [ ISO/IEC 15939, ISO/IEC 25000 ]
- Inherent property or characteristic of an entity that can be distinguished quantitatively or qualitatively by human or automated means.
- Attribute for Quality Measure [ ISO/IEC 25000 ]
- Attribute that relates to software product itself, to the use of the software product or to its development process.
- Can refer either to general characteristics such as reliability, maintainability, and usability or to specific features of a software product. ISO 9000 distinguishes two types of attributes: a permanent characteristic existing inherently in something; and an assigned characteristic of a product, process or system (e.g. the price of a product, the owner of a product). The assigned characteristic is not an inherent quality characteristic of that product, process or system. An attribute expresses some characteristic that is generally common to the instances of a class. The name of the attribute is the name of the role that the value class plays in describing the class, which may simply be the name of the value class (as long as using the value class name does not cause ambiguity). [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- Attributes for quality measure are used in order to obtain quality measure elements. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]