From Maisqual Wiki
Uniquely identified unit of information for human use, such as a report, specification, manual or book, in printed or electronic form. [ ISO/IEC 9294 ]
- Document (verb) [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- To add comments to a computer program.
- Document [ ISO/IEC 15910 ]
- An item of documentation.
- Document [ ISO/IEC 20000 ]
- Information and its supporting medium.
- Document [ ISO/IEC 26514 ]
- Separately identified piece of documentation which could be part of a documentation set.
- Example: in software engineering: project plans, specifications, test plans, user manuals. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- Documents include both paper and electronic documents. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]