From Maisqual Wiki
- Entity [ IEEE 1320 ]
- The representation of a set of real or abstract things that are recognized as the same type because they share the same characteristics and can participate in the same relationships.
- Entity [ ISO/IEC 15474 ]
- An object (i.e., thing, event or concept) that occurs in a model (i.e., transfer).
- Entity [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- In computer programming, any item that can be named or denoted in a program.
- Entity [ ISO/IEC 29881 ]
- Logical component of the data store, representing fundamental things of relevance to the user, and about which persistent information is stored.
- A data item, program statement, or subprogram. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- ↑ An object can be a process, product, project, or resource.