From Maisqual Wiki
- Function [ IEEE 1233 ]
- A task, action, or activity that must be accomplished to achieve a desired outcome.
- Function [ IEEE 1320 ]
- A transformation of inputs to outputs, by means of some mechanisms, and subject to certain controls, that is identified by a function name and modeled by a box.
- Function [ ISO/IEC 26514 ]
- Part of an application that provides facilities for users to carry out their tasks.
- Function [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- A defined objective or characteristic action of a system or component.