From Maisqual Wiki
- Functionality [ IEEE 1362 ]
- The capabilities of the various computational, user interface, input, output, data management, and other features provided by a product.
- Functionality is one of the six characteristics of quality in the ISO/IEC 9126 quality model.
- This characteristic is concerned with what the software does to fulfil needs, whereas the other characteristics are mainly concerned with when and how it fulfils needs. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- For a system which is operated by a user, the combination of functionality, reliability, usability and efficiency can be measured externally by quality in use. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]