From Maisqual Wiki
Any step taken or function performed, both mental and physical, toward achieving some objective. Activities include all the work the managers and technical staff do to perform the tasks of the project and organization. [ CMMi ]
- Activity [ ISO/IEC 12207, ISO/IEC 15288 ]
- Set of cohesive tasks of a process.
- Activity [ IEEE 1490 ]
- A component of work performed during the course of a project.
- Activity [ ISO/IEC 14756 ]
- An order submitted to the system under test (SUT) by a user or an emulated user demanding the execution of a data processing operation according to a defined algorithm to produce specific output data from specific input data and (if requested) stored data.
- Activity [ IEEE 1074 ]
- A defined body of work to be performed, including its required input information and output information
- Activity [ ISO/IEC 90003 ]
- Collection of related tasks.
- Activity [ IEEE 829 ]
- Element of work performed during the implementation of a process.
- An activity normally has an expected duration, cost, and resource requirements. Activities are often subdivided into tasks. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- IEEE 829
- IEEE 1074
- IEEE 1490
- ISO/IEC 12207
- ISO/IEC 14756
- ISO/IEC 15288
- ISO/IEC 90003
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765