From Maisqual Wiki
(Redirected from Glossary:Deliverable)
- Deliverable [ IEEE 1490 ]
- Any unique and verifiable product, result, or capability to perform a service that must be produced to complete a process, phase, or project. Often used more narrowly in reference to an external deliverable, which is a deliverable that is subject to approval by the project sponsor or customer.
- Deliverable [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- Item to be provided to an acquirer or other designated recipient as specified in an agreement.
- Deliverables [ ISO/IEC 15910 ]
- Items whose delivery to the customer is a requirement of the contract.
- ↑ This item can be a document, hardware item, software item, service, or any type of work product.