From Maisqual Wiki
(Redirected from Glossary:Efficiency)
Resources expended in relation to the accuracy and completeness with which users achieve goals. [ ISO/IEC 25062 ]
- Efficiency [ IEEE 610.12, ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- The degree to which a system or component performs its designated functions with minimum consumption of resources.
- Efficiency [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- The capability of the software product to provide appropriate performance, relative to the amount of resources used, under stated conditions.
- Resources may include other software products, the software and hardware configuration of the system, and materials (e.g. print paper, diskettes). [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- For a system which is operated by a user, the combination of functionality, reliability, usability and efficiency can be measured externally by quality in use. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]