From Maisqual Wiki
- Operator [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- A mathematical or logical symbol that represents an action to be performed in an operation.
- Operator [ ISO/IEC 12207, ISO/IEC 15288 ]
- Entity that performs the operation of a system.
- Operator [ IEEE 1220 ]
- An individual or an organization that contributes to the functionality of a system and draws on knowledge, skills, and procedures to contribute the function.
- The role of operator and the role of user may be vested, simultaneously or sequentially, in the same individual or organization. An individual operator combined with knowledge, skills and procedures may be considered as an element of the system. In the context of this specific definition, the term entity means an individual or an organization. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]