Request For Proposal
From Maisqual Wiki
- Request for Proposal [ IEEE 1362 ]
- A request for services, research, or a product prepared by a customer and delivered to prospective developers with the expectation that prospective developers will respond with their proposed cost, schedule, and development approach.
- Request for Proposal [ IEEE 1490 ]
- A type of procurement document used to request proposals from prospective sellers of products or services. In some application areas, it may have a narrower or more specific meaning.
- Request for Proposal [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- A collection of formal documents that includes a description of the desired form of response from a potential supplier, the relevant statement of work for the supplier, and required provisions in the supplier agreement.