From Maisqual Wiki
- Stakeholder [ ISO/IEC 12207, ISO/IEC 15288, ISO/IEC 15939 ]
- Individual or organization having a right, share, claim, or interest in a system or in its possession of characteristics that meet their needs and expectations.
- Stakeholder [ IEEE 1490 ]
- Person or organization (e.g. customer, sponsor, performing organization, or the public) that is actively involved in the project, or whose
interests may be positively or negatively affected by execution or completion of the project. A stakeholder may also exert influence over the project and its deliverables.
- End users, end user organizations, supporters, developers, producers, trainers, maintainers, disposers, acquirers, supplier organizations and regulatory bodies. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- The decision-maker is also a stakeholder. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]