From Maisqual Wiki
- Usability [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]
- The ease with which a user can learn to operate, prepare inputs for, and interpret outputs of a system or component.
- Usability [ ISO/IEC 25062 ]
- The extent to which a product can be used by specified users to achieve specified goals with effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction in a specified context of use.
- Some aspects of functionality, reliability and efficiency will also affect usability, but for the purposes of ISO/IEC 9126 they are not classified as usability. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- Users may include operators, end users and indirect users who are under the influence of or dependent on the use of the software. Usability should address all of the different user environments that the software may affect, which may include preparation for usage and evaluation of results. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- This term has been deliberately redefined to more properly convey its meaning in the software reuse context. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]