From Maisqual Wiki
- User [ ISO/IEC 9126 ]
- An individual that uses the software product to perform a specific function.
- User [ ISO/IEC 26514 ]
- Person who performs one or more tasks with software; a member of a specific audience.
- User [ ISO/IEC 25062 ]
- Person who interacts with the product.
- User [ IEEE 1362 ]
- Individual or organization who uses a software-intensive system in daily work activities or recreational pursuits.
- User [ ISO/IEC 15288, ISO/IEC 15939 ]
- Individual or group that benefits from a system during its utilization.
- User [ ISO/IEC 14143, ISO/IEC 29881 ]
- Any person or thing that communicates or interacts with the software at any time.
- Users may include operators, recipients of the results of the software, or developers or maintainers of software. [ ISO/IEC 9126-1 ]
- The user may perform other roles such as acquirer or maintainer. The role of user and the role of operator may be vested, simultaneously or sequentially, in the same individual or organization. [ ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765 ]