From Maisqual Wiki
This category lists all the reviews of research articles read for the Maisqual project.
Papers related to Data Mining:
- Data Mining for Software Engineering
- Improving Software Quality via Code Searching and Mining
- Software Intelligence: The Future of Mining Software Engineering Data
- Tools for the Study of the Usual Data Sources Found in Libre Software Projects
- Potentials and Challenges of Recommendation Systems for Software Development
- Recommendation Systems for Software Engineering
- Recommender Systems
Papers related to Software Metrics:
- A Complexity Measure
- Software Engineering Metrics: What Do They Measure And How Do We Know
- Software Measurement: A Necessary Scientific Basis
- Using Metrics To Manage Software Projects
Papers related to Quality (models, standards, etc.):
- Free/Libre Open Source Quality Models
- ISO/IEC 9126-3 Internal Quality Measures: Are They Still Useful
- Measuring Software Product Quality: A Survey of ISO/IEC 9126
Papers related to Software Evolution:
- A Statistical Examination of the Evolution and Properties of Libre Software
- Monitoring Software Quality Evolution for Defects
Pages in category "Papers"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.